Thursday, February 21, 2013

Trying Something New

I went to my local Walmart today to find a new bottle of purple shampoo for my ombre hair. I finished my bottle of the John Freida Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo and it costs me around $10 for the bottle. I wanted to try something new and inexpensive as compared to the previous shampoo that I have used. I came across a brand called Light Blue Shade. The unique shape of the bottle intrigued me at first and then it was the price. It was around $7 a bottle and came with almost twice the amount of product as compared to the John Freida shampoo. I have not used the product yet but I have looked up reviews for this product. Apparently the colour of this shampoo is a lot darker than normal purple shampoos in the market. People suggest mixing it with another regular shampoo and using it only once a week. I only use a tone correcting shampoo once a week so that is not a problem for me. I will give a more in-depth review once I have used this Light Blue Shade Shampoo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment